1. Any information that users provide will be colleced and saved according to strict security and confidentiality procedures.
2. Personal information provided to the Company by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, of which users will be informed.
3. Users will be advised as to which information is being collected before it is taken, giving users the choice and responsibility as to whether to provide the information. Users will also be made aware of the consequences of their decisions to provide or not provide data.
4. Unless CESP is subject to a court order, your personal information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
5. Access to information collected from users is restricted to authorized personnel for appropriate use only. Any employees who improperly use this information will be subject to penalties of the Company´s disciplinary procedures.
6. The company will maintain the integrity of information provided by visitors.
7. The website contains links and frames of other websites, which may or may not be partner of the Company and its affiliates. These links and frames are furnished only to provide benefits to our users. It is important to point out that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that CESP has knowledge of, agrees with or is responsible for their respective content. Therefore, CESP cannot be responsible for any losses or damages suffered as a result of using the said links or frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services to CESP, it will be necessary to review and adjust the Company´s privacy guidelines.
9. For administrative purposes, the Company may use “cookies” (*) . Users can at any time activate mechanisms in their Web browser to inform them when cookies are added and in use or to avoid their addition.
(*) Cookie: a small program stored in your computer to track movements on specific websites.