Terms and Conditions of use
All browsing and public consulting of this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Guarantees, Liabilities and Damages
1. CESP does not guarantee that the content, the tools, or the materials contained, utilized and offered on this website are complete or updated and is not liable for damages caused by any errors in content or equipment failures.
2. CESP is not liable, expressly or implicitly, for the improper use of the information, the tools, the materials available and/or the tools used by this website, whatever the purpose, made by any user, and any damages to self or to others, resulting or not from improper use, are the sole responsibility of the user.
3. Under no circumstance will the CESP, its Directors or employees be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, losses or expenses that result from the connection to this website, its use or inability to be used, or in relation to any performance problem, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if CESP and its representatives are aware of the possibility of such losses and expenses.
4. The adequate provision of all Internet resources is, without exception, the sole responsibility of the website user.
5. CESP is not liable for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website, or (b) who make the address of this website available on their pages. CESP does not guarantee compensation for any losses or damages caused by such websites.
7. Before making any investment decision, potential investors should carefully consider their own financial condition and investment goals, all the information available on this website, particularly in the Risk Factors section.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all content on the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, site organization, graphics and images, belong to CESP or third parties who have legally granted the right to use them.
Comments Regarding EBITDA
EBITDA is defined by CESP as net income (or loss) plus net financial results, pension fund results, depreciation and amortization, non-operating results, goodwill amortization, and income tax and social contribution. EBITDA is used as an internal performance measure by the Company management and is has not been adopted by the Brazilian or American GAAP, does not represent cash flow for the periods presented, and should not be considered as a substitute for net income as an indicator of CESP´s operating performance, a substitute for cash flow or an indicator of liquidity.
CESP Management believes that EBITDA is a practical measure for evaluating its operating performance and that it allows comparison with other companies of the same sector. However, it should be noted that EBITDA is not a measure established in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of Brazil (Corporate Law or BR GAAP) or the United States (US GAAP) and may be defined and calculated in different ways by other companies.
Note: By accessing this website or any of its pages, the user automatically accepts all of the Terms and Conditions herein established. Therefore, if you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions set forth above, please cease all browsing and public consulting of the pages of this website.