Shareholder Support – OLD
Investors and analysts can register here to automatically receive e-mail alerts about CESP (news, market communications, financial reports, notices of conference calls and webcasts, investor events, etc.) To begin the registration process, click here.
Further information can be obtained from Investor Relations area, through phone number +55 11 5613-3626 or e-mail: email@example.com
The assistance to CESP’s shareholders is provided by Banco Itaú S.A., by phone or face to face, at any of the Bank’s branches, mainly in the following specialized agencies:
- Brasília: SCS Quadra 3 – Ed. D’Angela, 30 – Bl. A, Mezzanine;
- Belo Horizonte: Av. João Pinheiro, 195 – Subsoil;
- Curitiba: R. João Negrão, 65 – Mezzanine;
- Porto Alegre: R. Sete de Setembro, 1069 – 3rd floor;
- Rio de Janeiro: Av. Almirante Barroso, 52- 2nd floor;
- São Paulo: R. Boa Vista, 176 – 1st Subsoil;
- Salvador: Av. Estados Unidos, 50 – 2nd floor.
The contact numbers for service by Banco Itaú are: (5511) 3003-9285 for the Capital and Metropolitan Regions, and 0800 720-9285 for other locations.
Shareholders may access and consult their shareholding position, transaction statements, payment notices, statements of income and subscription lists, through electronic media, as follows:
- Current Account Holders, of Itaú Retail, Uniclass and Personalité segments can obtain the Report of Income on the Current Account Menu, and other information on their shares through the Investment Menu, at the Bank website: https://www.itau.com.br/;
- Non-account holders of Itaú can access the information provided by the website of Itaú Brokerage: http://www.itaucorretora.com.br/, by signing up.
To send us your comments, click here.